The burden of tuberculosis (TB) in India is the highest, accounting for one-fifth (21%) of the global incidence . TB affecting organs other than the lungs is known as extrapulmonary TB (EPTB). The paucibacillary smear status and localization into sites
- TiE-BIRAC WiNER award won by Dr Vani, co-founder of Swagene
- Infertility Doctors achieve tremendous IVF success with FSH and E2 receptor polymorphism tests
- The Biggest Disease that Indians and people in the Middle-East do NOT know of
- Hypothyroidism or Cancer? A simple test can Stop Thyroid Cancer before it strikes!
- Lung Cancer EGFR testing got a mighty enemy with Easier sampling and Quick results in 48 hours