The burden of tuberculosis (TB) in India is the highest, accounting for one-fifth (21%) of the global incidence . TB affecting organs other than the lungs is known as extrapulmonary TB (EPTB). The paucibacillary smear status and localization into sites
- The Biggest Disease that Indians and people in the Middle-East do NOT know of
- Hypothyroidism or Cancer? A simple test can Stop Thyroid Cancer before it strikes!
- Lung Cancer got a mighty enemy with Easier sampling and Quick results in 48 hours
- Heart patient saves $600 (Rs 36,000) every year of her life with Precision Cardiology
- A patient saved 50% every month on prescription costs with Cardiology Precision Medicine