Studies for over two decades have shown that FSH receptor polymorphism, followed by estrogen receptor polymorphism, contribute to subfertility in women. Similarly, over the last decade, several studies have found a significant overrepresentation of polymorphisms in the FSH receptor and
- Infertility Doctors achieve tremendous IVF success with FSH and E2 receptor polymorphism tests
- The Biggest Disease that Indians and people in the Middle-East do NOT know of
- Hypothyroidism or Cancer? A simple test can Stop Thyroid Cancer before it strikes!
- Lung Cancer EGFR testing got a mighty enemy with Easier sampling and Quick results in 48 hours
- Heart patient saves $600 (Rs 36,000) every year of her life with Precision Cardiology. Clopidogrel CYP2C19 testing